Small xbox game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by brownmv, Dec 8, 2005.

1. brownmv

brownmv Member

I tried to backup my world series of poker last night, and everything worked fine (flash ftp, and Qwix). Then I went to burn it using nero 6.0, and every time I clicked on the ISO, nero came back wanting to burn it on a CD. The file is very small (I don't know the size as I am at work) When I used flash, it said it only took 1 minute. I have never had anything transfer even close to that fast. Any suggestions on what to do? I tried to burn it on a DVD and it wouldn't work. I then tried on a CD and the xbox wouldn't read it. I didn't think it would, but thought I would give it a shot.

2. modster

modster Regular member

you can either:

1. create a dummy file (about 1 gig in size) and create the iso including this file, then nero will allow you to burn it to a dvd

2. burn to a cd, you should be able to play it in your xbox if you have a modchip

burn at slowest speed 2X

cheers

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  3. jtrained

jtrained Member

Yeah ive played games off cdrs on xbox, just burn them slow.

4. brownmv

brownmv Member

Hey that is a great idea about putting the dummy file in then making the iso. I will do that in the future. I tried burning to a cd at 2x, but no luck (no modchip, just a soft mod). What I ended up doing was putting the game on the xbox hard drive. It is so small that I don't have to worry about it taking up too much space on the xbox hd.

Thanks for all the help.

5. jtrained

jtrained Member

If you like it, thats cool, but I thought that game was horrible.