sony dru500a

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by slick11, Nov 5, 2003.

1. slick11

slick11 Guest

hey guys i wonder if someone can help i have the sony dru500a and ive tried everything from dvdxcopy xpress and nero and everytime it reads fine but when it starts writing it stops at about 35% evrytime im tired of burning coasters some im asking for some help thanks guys...

2. dgarick

dgarick Guest

you have to use Recordnow,_ thats the software that came with your sony_ when you are using this software you have to take all other software off your computer._X_X_X_X_X_[small]denby garick[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2003
  3. gr33n

gr33n Member

Thats not true.. I have the same burner and I record using Nero6.. As a matter of fact I've never used any other software to burn my DVD's..

Strangely enough I had the same problem (kind of).. I found that I am unable to burn movies from my C drive.. I have to rip the image to my D drive and record them from there or move the files to my D drive before recording.. I have no clue why this happens since both my C and D drives are the same physical drive just partioned..

4. angel1

angel1 Guest

At least i found someone that is using Sony and have pbls like me!!!! i just got my sony dru510ak yesterday and could not figure out why i couldn't rip to my hard drive nor copy from my hdd to DVD.... so i now have discjuggler / nero 6.... I've started 2 use Nero and i like it so i'm going to stick to it. Burning dvd's is not as easy as it seems! i've been at it for hours! i have been reading a couple of threads and found that DVD Decrypter and Shrink 2.3 are very useful tools! ;-) But now i'm having problems with Regions!!!!! dammm....