sony dvd camcorder burn multiple discs to one dvd

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by engtilidi, Jul 6, 2005.

1. engtilidi

engtilidi Member

Hi i am faced with a small problem here in burning all of my mini dvd movies onto one larger 4.7 gig disc. My camcorder "sony handycam dvd camcorder) uses smaller 1.4 gig discs to record onto. These are easily transferred over onto my pc as dvd. My question is this how do i burn say 3 or 4 mini dvds onto one larger disc therefore using less dvds to burn my home movies. My problem started when i attempted to add all the files into nero but each disc has the same set of file names therefore wont add into nero. Do i have to change all of the file names in order to burn 3-4 different compilations or is there a way i can add all of my files to the same disc without having to change the file names. I am using 1-2xspeed 1.4gb dvd-rw discs in my camcorder. Is there a program or simple way of doing this or am i left with no option but to use a disc per disc in order to make my copies. Thanks in advance for any replies on this subject and im sorry if im in the wrong forum but it looked like the most likely option. I have searched all forums thoroughly and was unable to come up with any answers leaving me no choice but to start a new thread. With thanks engli

2. TPFKAS

TPFKAS Regular member