Spec Ops & Crimson Skies

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Teardrop, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Teardrop

Teardrop Member

Ok... Well I don't know a whole lot about xbox mods, but, I'm trying to backup my copys of crimson skies and spec ops on my hard drive. I'm using executer2 and everything loads up just fine, but when I select Crimson skies to play it says "your selection is loading" and just sits there forever. With Spec Ops it will at least go into the game, but as soon as I try to start a campain misson it says it's loading and right when it's about finished I get a really messed up picture and than it returns to the loading screen. So what's wrong...

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

What program are you putting them onto your xbox with? And what version is it?

3. Teardrop

Teardrop Member

I'm using Xctr2 4974 thats all I really know... I hope thats what you needed let me know if it's not

Last edited: Jul 25, 2004
  4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I ran into the same problem with Spec Ops. But first of all, you are using an outdated bios. The latest X2 bios is 4983. Also check for what your Evox dash version is, newest build is 3935. If you already have it, then go to "system settings" and check for the TSR options. If "debug" mode is selected, change it back to normal or off, I don't remember. But I'm pretty sure that "debug" mode is the cause of the loading error.

5. Teardrop

Teardrop Member

So, wheres the best place to download that... I checked xbox scene and I didn't see anything, maybe I missed it...

6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Xbox-Scene is not gonna have any illegal downloads on their page. Where did you get your bios from before? YOu should be able to get the new bios from there also.