splinter cell double agent

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by anand91, Jan 22, 2006.

1. anand91

anand91 Guest

i love the splinter cell series and i have played and beat all of the games.

but i am confused about this new game,does this new sc game mean that there is no more stealth action?!!

i have another major question,does sam fisher play a bad guy now ?!!

from the looks of it,i dont want to buy this game and i dont know if it will sell....

what i want to know is if sam is a bad guy or is there going to be any stealth action in this game?

please reply splinter cell fans..

thank you!!

2. dikdimond

dikdimond Regular member

in Official Xbox Magazine,the February edition,there are two pages of an exclusive first look about the new Splinter Cell. Apparently Sam Fisher's daughter dies,and he turns to black ops and infiltrates a left wing organization called John brown's Army. From the article some of the stealth elements seem to have changed,but to me sounds like it is interesting. From the article,"...during numerous sequences,you'll find yourself in moral conundrums as your undercover objectives will directly conflict with those of the JBA. Kill a government agent or rescue him and blow your cover?". Still seems like the stealth will be there but some of it in different forms.

3. anand91

anand91 Guest

thanks for the info dude,but do you know any sites that give me details,as much as the gi mag?

if anyboedy else has any more details,please notify me.

thanx a lot!!

4. JuBei87

JuBei87 Guest

well i read the same as the guy above and it sounds a really good twist to the game series.. he definately isnt bad tho, just undercove agent.. if you want info.. gamespot is a good place to look..

5. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

If you haven't done so, check out www.bewaresamfisher.com/us. It's definitely worth a look. Lambert getting kidnapped is probably the coolest bit, but you can also check Sam's voice mail and a few other things.