STILL STUCK ???? PLEASE HELP......................

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by robert247, Jan 30, 2005.

1. robert247

robert247 Guest

Im still having problems downloading my xbox games and need some help as its driving me mad now !!!!

This is where Im having the problem, am using winrar and nero to burn with.....

Have been using torrents to download xbox games, when I go into the file the icon looks like a .rar file but the text says winrar archive file and it wont let me run winrar on it ????.

Please can anyone help us out here , thanks

2. Ravoz

Ravoz Member

Aight this is what you have do.

Download a program called xiso, this program will extract the game data and etc from the ISO.

when you open the program, load up ur iso then just hit the extract all button..simple.

3. robert247

robert247 Guest

Cheers... so download the program and this will extract the game ISO from the archive folder. No need to then use winrar on the extracted data ??.

Then I take it I can just use Nero to burn the image of the single .iso file to disk and hey presto.

Ps where can I get a copy of xiso ........

Many thanks.

4. Ravoz

Ravoz Member

sorry bout the late reply.

After you extract the data from the iso, just burn it with nero or transfer it over to ur xbox via flashfxp.

its fairly easy to do once you learn the basics.

5. Ravoz

Ravoz Member

just do a google search for 'xiso download'

i cant remember the website lol.

by the way xiso isnt the best iso extracting program but its one of the most simple and usually works with about 95% of games.

I use xiso with all my games and they turn out great.