Time Computers...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sammorris, Nov 25, 2004.

1. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Hi, in a related thread to another i have made (not too related) would anyone who has experienced time computers tell me of their opinions/problems? I want to know if i'm the only one being lied to and having the michael taken from me.

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

first off, what is a time computer? Or what do you think a time computer is? I know what an atomic clock is kind of a computer and has good time. But a time computer, by what do you mean.

3. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Oh, sorry for the confusion, a time computer is a PC built by a company called TIME. www.timecomputers.com
    I bought my system from them as it was a cheap deal. However, things didn't seem to go as planned. I was asking if anyone else had any troubles with this PC builder. I should have said Time PCs...

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

That makes a lot more sense. I forget that I might be the only one with a physics background and should think that way. The idea of a time computer could be fun though. I know IBM have electron tunneling chips, the electron actually doesn`t exist in a part of space but sort of teleports from one side the other. Gets to the level of quantum computers.

But to get to your question, I have toshiba, Compaq, Mac, IBM and one I build. So can't help you with The manufacture Time.

5. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Yes, i think that probably only uk members would respond to this... but i do like your ideas, and i know a fair bit about physics myself too... electron teleportation? Sounds very interesting...