transfering files from xbox to pc

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by angelburn, Nov 12, 2005.

1. angelburn

angelburn Guest

when i use flash fxp to get into my xbox i cant veiw any of the files.? is there any way i can send the ffiles on my xbox to my pc? im not too sure how to do this, can someone please healp me out!!??

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I ran across this problem myself last night.

I softmodded my Nephews Xbox and used my brothers computer to try to FTP. It was conecting but wasnt showing any folders on the Xbox side of FlashFTP.

So after trying to figure out what was wrong with it I got tired of it and brought the Xbox to my house to FTP to my computer.

It worked perfect FTPed to his Xbox.

The only diffrence between my brothers and my set up is he was using Windows 2000 and I am using XP. We use the same router and everything.

It was weird on my brothers computer. It would sit there acting like it was conecting. but when I hit the abort button on FlashFXP it finaly showed the folders on his Xbox but was then disconneted. It was like it was getting hung up reading the Xbox drive for some reason.

Anyway hope you find a solution to your problem. had me stumped.

3. lawless63

lawless63 Guest

[advert removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2005
  4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@lawless63

that sounds like advertisment to me.

Also if you want your sig pic to work change the [​IMG] to [​IMG]

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

lawless63

Trolling for members is not only not allowed but it's downright rude. Let's change the sig shall we?

6. angelburn

angelburn Guest

sorry for the late post but i figured it out... it turns out im a completel dumbass when i dont sleep and work on shit like this for a long time... i had to use avalaunch and bam! my files on the xbox showed right up in flash fxp... sorry for waisting all of your time with my idiocy. next time i have a problem ill catch some z's before posting anything.