Trying to backup The Warriors

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by 2flyby, Mar 7, 2006.

1. 2flyby

2flyby Member

As the title suggests i am Trying to backup The Warriors however the game when converted into an ISO is too big. I have searched around web pages for info on shaving off stuff i dont need before i convert it into an ISO, however there are no sites with the info?? Is it too new a game? Is there someone who can tell me what to get rid off to make it smaller so i can back it up? Any help would be appretiated.
    THanx GUys :)

2. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

I believe this game is loaded with widescreen videos and HD videos for those that can take advantage of them. I you're not one, you can delete them. If you are one, you can delete the others.

3. 2flyby

2flyby Member

most of the vids have file extensions such as l99_in_w_pal.bik etc, how am i supposed to know what to delete and what not to delete..
    hmm

4. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

Well, look at it logically. What could _w_ in that filename mean? Widescreen? PAL is another part of that name, which is another piece of info for you. It's really not all that hard to figure it out.

5. 2flyby

2flyby Member

thanx :) nah its not too bad once i start to look for it, but today was my first time :p so im a nooB