trying to make 360 backups that will play.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ryanh0190, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ryanh0190

ryanh0190 Member

OK, so I have been reading ALL day and seem get more and more confused. I have done a lot of searching and seem to find myself back at square one. Every topic I read says use this program..its the best, then another says no..this one is the one to use...then cut out 3 different programs and steps with just one program that automtically copies in one step???
    First I will say I am impressed with everyones knowledge in this field.
    So... here is what I would like to do. (I understand I will get the "go search" command)I have a 360 that I would like to make backups for, or, locate them online. I have DL the torrent program to help with this. I suppose first I need to flash my 360? I found that this program will work wit Xbox live? XBox 360 w/ XTreme Firmware Update. Is this difficult process for someone with not tons of experience? Any pointers on where to find?
    If anyone has a link to direct to that accomidates all the easy to follow steps im always up for more reading, otherwise I would greatly appreciate some donated time... or even a phone call to help me with the steps I need to play burned games.
    seriously.....thank you for any help as my brain is starting to boil over. In the mean time i will continue reading.
    thanks... BTW.. great site.

2. mattn1979

mattn1979 Guest

first off I don't mean to be harsh but what are you thinking?
    the first thing you need to do is find someone that has experience modding 360's because the only way to do it is to open it up and if you are a noob as you say you are. you are going to break your 360!
    after getting it done by someone that has done it many times before then you can stat worrying about how to copy and download games!
    once you do this, PM me and I can help you get started with DL games as you also need to know what you are doing!
    try: http://www.craigslist.org
    pick the state you live in and then search for Xbox 360 mod or modding xbox etc...
    someone might be in your area that can do it.
    it should be no more than 30 or 40 dollors.

let me know