UNLEASHX V0.37

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Scoob, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Scoob

Scoob Member

HELLO after doing a soft mod with splinter cell it brings me to the unleashx dashboard.I would like to know what to do from here. The available menus listed are : Launch DVD, games, applications, emulators, system, file explorer, ms dashboard, reboot, shutdown.

If I put in an unripped game and use the launch dvd menu, the game will start, but what do I do to play a backed-up version of my game?

Please help me,

Thanks

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

If you want to know what to do next then search for whatever you want to do. I had to search and learn and others had to as well. So take the time and search the forum in the guides section plus in the forum to learn how to do stuff like all of us had to do.

As of how to make a backup and play it on a modded Xbox SEARCH!!!!! there are plenty of post about it. There is even 2 of them that are pinned at the begining of the Xbox forum.

This time ill link you to the post on how to do it but next time try to search for your answer before posting a question that can be answered in past post that others have took the time to ask and members have took the time to answer.

Below are two pinned threads on explaing what you need to do to make a backup game and play it.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/299366

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/141037

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  3. theridges

theridges Guest

just put it in the exact same way and select launch dvd....go download aid 3.0 and install xmbc.to play movies and other media....

4. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

Scoob- To play a backup, you need to make one first. After the backup is made you can just insert it in and choose to launch from DVD just like a regular game.
    Look on your xbox HDD for DVD2XBOX. That's a great program for ripping the game to HDD. Or you can use a program like Flash FXP to move the game files straight from the disc in the xbox DVD drive over to your PCs HDD for turning into an xbox ISO that can be burned and then played.

5. Scoob

Scoob Member

thanks for the input it is really appreciated