USB Adapter

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by elkaiman, Apr 9, 2007.

1. elkaiman

elkaiman Guest

I have a carmara that has only 16mb of internal mem. i would like to transfer pictures that take to a external card than transfer these pictures to my pc when i get home

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

does your camera have a port for a memory card? if so, you could save directly to that and just get a card reader for your pc.

otherwise, your camera should come with a usb cable to directly sync with your pc. do you not have that?

*edit*
    i've never heard of any system that allows you to transer straight from camera to another memory card without some kind of computer and OS between. you'd be better off carrying a laptop to do that, and if that's what you're doing, you might as well skip the memory card part.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  3. elkaiman

elkaiman Guest

that was what i wanted to do but i guess it's not possible, well i do have the usb cable for the computer and just 16mb of internal mem. no card or port. well thanks alot for the input

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

best option: keep that camera as a spare or give it to a young relative (they love them!) after save up for something with at least a memory card slot.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what is the make & model# of the camera?

6. elkaiman

elkaiman Guest

its a binocular with a camara ,Simmons model # CV1