Watch Tv online for free

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tripplite, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

It has come to my knowledge that every human knows at least 1 or 2 websites that have free streaming of a specific TV show, how ever there is no list anywhere of these sites, occasionaly people run into them and never tell any one for fear of it becoming over used and shutdown(never goana happen the site will only grow more) so today for the sake of humanity i have set off on a quest to make a list of websites that have free tv shows you can watch
    I'll start off with: **removed**.

THE RULES ARE THAT THE SITE MUST BE FREE, OR FREE MEMBERSHIP, POST SITE NAME JUST LIKE I DID, MENTION IN ()IF THE SITE HAS NAUGHTY IMAGES AND OR POP-UPS, EVERYONE PLEASE PUT SPACES BETWEEN EACH LETTLR EXAMPLE: W W W . G O O G L E .C O M, AND PLEASE SHARE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2007
  2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

See here.

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

No a website cannot get into trouble for linking to another site, but if you think so then EVERYONE PLEASE PUT SPACES BETWEEN EACH LETTLR EXAMPLE: W W W . G O O G L E .C O M

4. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

That's the foolish crap that they tell you at Allsp.com. The truth is, in the USA, streaming video was deemed an infringing display of the video (Live Nation Motor Sports, Inc. v. Davis). I didn't make that up. You can check.

You think putting spaces in the url makes it legal? That's like saying if I hold up a bank and hand the teller a note saying "h a n d o v e r t h e m o n e y" then it's not a crime. Are you aged about 12?

Also this user sent me a PM linking to that site. If I want to watch that childish cartoon I know how to do it.

5. IM1

IM1 Regular member

so is my site illegal then?
    all my videos are linked from other users on dailymotion.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@tripplite - are you sure you should be allowed near the internet or Forums ?.
    Methinks you should go sit in the corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.