WinRAR and 7zip not working to unrar xiso xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by 97RM125, May 22, 2010.

1. 97RM125

97RM125 Member

I've tried to use winrar and 7zip and neither will work. I've unrared countless other things with no problems it's just these xbox games. I saw something about yursoft xiso being able to but can't find it anywhere. I'm trying to unrar compressed files not extract the iso to folder format I already know how to do that. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

2. miketrev

miketrev Regular member

Think your getting confused, XISO is very similar to a normal ISO where if you unpack it, it will be in folder format. QWIX will do the job AFAIK

EDIT : Additional information taken from another post,

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  3. 97RM125

97RM125 Member

No, I have QWIX to get them from ISO to folder format and onto the xbox. I have no problems doing that like I said above. That's not what I'm asking. I need to take a step before that because the XISO themselves are compressed into RARs. I read something that Winrar and other common programs won't work because they think the XISO's are ISO's and it doesn't do it. It listed that Yursoft XISO as a program that could do it but I'm unable to find a download anywhere. I've searched many different sites. Someoene please help.