WinRar Problems...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by M1dG3tz, Dec 9, 2009.

1. M1dG3tz

M1dG3tz Member

I Downloaded a game(Sims 3) Torrent and i can't seem to figure out how to open and install it, i've surfed the web on how to use winrar and open games but it always leads to moron topics and people giving answers that don't make since...

Sorry if this isn't in the right Forum.

I'm just wondering how do i go about opening and installing a game after i downloaded the torrent..

And please give a good answer the is comprehensible...

2. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

I'll ignore that you just admitted piracy...but only because playing that game is like a punishment anyway.

Forget winrar. Get 7-zip...it is free (without piracy) and it is far better anyway. Once it is installed, right-click on the first file (something like "Worst_Game_Ever_aka_'Sims_3'.part1.rar) click 7-Zip, then click "Extract to "Worst_Game_Ever_aka_'Sims_3'"

3. M1dG3tz

M1dG3tz Member

....Who hasn't pirated?

Neway... Thx bro, I really Appreciate it.
    I Think it's workin but not sure yet, gonna have to wait till the remaining time is done.

Oh and whats wrong with the sims? Only real reason i got it is so i can build a house from scratch and put what i want in it.. I like creative games like such.. But Have yu played the new Sims3?