Wireless mouse driver?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Opticon, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Opticon

Opticon Member

Ok, so I've never had to deal with wireless mouse drivers. They've simply just worked whenever I plugged them into a system- XP, Vista, even Ubuntu has done fine with past wireless mice. So, my wife purchase a wireless mouse in South Korea and XP is saying it requires a driver. I've googled the model number and the brand name, but nothing has come up. We bought the mouse in South Korea and I believe it was made in China. It works fine on my Vista system, but her system is XP. The brand is Biggrin and the model number is BWM-500W. If I can't find a driver, is there a generic driver that will work on XP. What driver is Vista using that isn't on a fully updated XP system? Thanks.

2. Opticon

Opticon Member

Ok, nevermind, I went to device manager, reinstall driver, install driver from specific source, manually choose driver, and clicked on HID device in the menu. Worked like a charm, thanks anyways. If anone else is struggling with this, pm me and I will explain and would even be willing to e-mail screen shots to clarify. THanks.