xbox 360 Backing backup games PLZ READ (HOW DO I NOT GET BANNED FROM LIVE) Steath patched, virtibran

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by antihomie, Dec 27, 2007.

1. antihomie

antihomie Member

PLZ DONT IGNORE BECAUSE OF LENTH, PLZ HELP
    I am working on backing up my expensive xbox 360 games. I so far have opened my 360 and found out that i have an ms28 so i need a chip. I know how to flash it but is there any very recent undectible FW (does the firmware need to be stealth too?) that is should use? (more recent then 360mods. net) I also have two games that are steath patched, i used mulleter to tell and all of the ixtream capable boxes where checked. (that how you tell right is there a better way?) what are the chances of being banned with the right disc, properly fashed drive and steath games. can anyone vouch that they got banned with or without the percautions i am tacking?

Thanks a lot anything will help ^_^

2. jamnut

jamnut Member

I have had mine Stealth patched and nothing has been done about it, even whilst playing Halo 3 before it came out! Ignore the false threats, even if you do get banned you can just undo whatever you have done (especially if it's flashing) and send it back to the shop/Micro$oft.

Good luck.