Xbox Back up game Programs

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by God_Am, Aug 4, 2004.

1. God_Am

God_Am Member

Ok, i've seen this programs that was used on Xbox back-up games that allow you to have a menu pop up and load multiple games from one DVD-r (for example, when the screen popped up you could load up spiderman 2, Halo, and Hitman, these games might not fit onto one DVD but its just an Example). I was wondering if any of you know where I could find such programs like the one I described. Also when I back up Xbox games I have to go into the bios selector and then put the game into the drive, is there anyway where you can load up the hacked bios Xbox Menu(the Beginning Green Menu with the hard drive replacing the Xbox Live tab) (BTW, My Xbox does not have a Mod Chip in it, it is Hacked) and then just put in the game? If its not possible to release this to the public could you please private message me about this information then?

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

First of all, God...get rid of your tag because I don't want it influencing our young members in any way. Secondly, sounds like Craxtion or Qwix but it also sounds like you are long away from backing up an Xbox game. I think what you really need, based upon your lower tag, is a therapist. That way, not only will you not hurt other members but hopefully you will not hurt yourself. I mean C'MON...what the F*** is that????? Are you just stupid putting a line like that underneath your nick name??? And if you say it was just a joke...then F****** change it! Irresposible and that is why more and more and more members PM me about going to a different site. However, we are not going anywhere...

PS...you are NOT my GOD you idiot
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Egg[/small]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2004
  3. scottas

scottas Guest

Hey god_am, follow the advise of your signature please!!!! Oh, and be sure to let us know if God thought you were quitting or just an as#hole!!!!

4. God_Am

God_Am Member

ok I see, wow you guys must be really weak minded to be influenced or think of a stupid quote to influence people, I mean come on now its a F****** quote. Damn if it makes you guys go through PMS then fine I will take it off. But by passing the problems we are having here, any other help that might be useful?

5. Rolly_b34

Rolly_b34 Member

Eggburt, Please dont have such a mega temper tantrum!

6. TheXbox05

TheXbox05 Member

Yea i agree with Rolly, no need to get mad over a Signature like that...anyways, I read this page and seen the programs you listed because i too would like to know how you can add multiple games to one disk using a custom menu to start them up. BTW i used the programs and i have not idea how to load the games on the Modded Menu with out going into the EvoX Launcher. I too would like some information on this

7. clarky

clarky Regular member

The box - you have craxtion 4 - there is a simple wizard doing everything for you. All you need to do is add you iso files or data files to it and it will create a multigame iso file for you.

You should however get one working backup before you try and use the multigame wizard though.

ps - dont use the menux option - stick with mxm or cdx

pps - who cares if egg got pissed off, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, after all it is a public forum.