xbox backup thread!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Noamos, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

I'm sorry to say this this is the only forum that I have noticed to be less proactive than any other forum/thread, and would like to tell who ever is incharge of this forum to step it up questions need to answered even if there newbie question and more stickies like the ps2 backup forum to aviod the silly question and answer ones with that need to be answered. Seem to that evryone that gets the info and after being satisfied they leave and never come back to help out and the only reason the would come is to ask another question. I don't mean to bash but I have learn a lot since I registered to this forum and am repaying with whatever I know or can help. We'll see how long it take for some to reply.

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Why don't you look at the stickied guides. They explain everything in the finest detail possible. If you can't do it after reading the hundreds of posts then I suggest you give up and get a life instead.
    We have given up trying to help lazy people with piracy.
    Most of us console wars seniors have packed it in..we had to learn it, so why not everybody else too.
    151 pages of 25 threads per page..what a load of the same answers to the same question..what a waste of server space........

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2006
  3. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

Good point, I understand the reason your upset and also understand about ppl posting the same question over and over, but I have read the stickies and learned that way. The thing about piracy doesn't exsist here I know that also you will get banned but its not piracy if you own the oringinal copy of that game and is to damaged for even xbox to read so that's when you can find options to make another copy. I do understand your frustration and hope we can all work togeter to make this a great site to learn.