Xbox ISO Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by lenden, Dec 27, 2005.

1. lenden

lenden Member

Hi,

I have an iso image of an xbox game which i made to backup and it is 5,804,654,592 bytes and i cant burn it onto a dvd-r so is there anyway u can help me find a way to do burn this iso please let me know

Thanks,

Lenden

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

depending on the game

3. ShannanWC

ShannanWC Guest

if you made an iso image you should be able to ftp it again from the xbox before you make the iso and (depending on the game) bits and pieces can be removed with (usually) no problem. It realy all depends on the game though. :)

4. Forge1069

Forge1069 Member

the game is 50 cent bulletproof... am i right? i was just extracting it now from winrar and i just noticed the exact same bytes.

5. ShannanWC

ShannanWC Guest

go to wwww.xbox-scene.com and look in the game backup section and there are a few posts about what to remove in 50 cent bulletproof.

6. Forge1069

Forge1069 Member

thanks but.. can u please give me a direct link or tell me where i could find it cos i cant find it :)
    thanks

7. ShannanWC

ShannanWC Guest

8. Forge1069

Forge1069 Member

thank you very much :)
    but... i have 50 cent bulletproof as an iso on my computer.. and when i use iso buster all it says is track 1 on the side and it doesnt show any files.. does this mean it is corrupted or the iso doesnt work?

9. ShannanWC

ShannanWC Guest

I'm not sure. Try to use qwix to open the iso file and then ftp the directory and all contents to your xbox f:\games directory or follow the guide to remove all unwanted files. Remember to put a check mark in the box on Qwix to "automatically cross-link identical files" and that will save some space also when you make the iso again to burn to dvd.

Qwix is easy to find just google it and you can download it.