XBOX Torrents, please help!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Rhamhoy, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Rhamhoy

Rhamhoy Member

Ok I have a torrent here. Finally downloaded, it's all r.00 files and stuff. I've searched all over the internet for about an hour using different guides and so far i've wasted four DVDs. Can someone please give me step by step instructions as to what I need to do? I only have one DVD left.

I have Alcohol 120%, Winrar, Qwix and Nero and my xbox is softmodded.

What i've tried so far is first extracting an iso from one of the r.00 files and burning that, it didn't work. So then I used Qwix to create an image from the folder containing all the r.00 files, that didn't work either. I tried a few variations of that stuff but to no avail. Someone please help me i'm going mad here. Any help is very much appreciated.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

there is really only 2 ways i know.
    1. take the ISO file and burn it to some GOOD QUALITY DVD's
    2. take the ISO file, use Qwix to extract all the folders from it into a folder on your PC that you create, and then FTP the folder to your Xbox hard drive.

Burning the rar files will do you no good at all.

i know of plenty of guides, even right here on this site. There are sticky threads right at the top of this section that tell you how to burn Xbox games. So you obviously didn't search too hard.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  3. Rhamhoy

Rhamhoy Member

Oh nice one mate! The file extraction seems to have worked! Appreciate the help.