1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50CENT Bulletproof too large to burn

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by PACO_1, Nov 26, 2005.

1. rougemind

rougemind Member

no its only labeled videos and my burned copy plays all the pre or after mission video i think it is some menu viewable music videos or something like that definatly not essential i delete the whole folder

2. spitfire6

spitfire6 Guest

ok man thanks. I'm gonna try that.

3. Forge1069

Forge1069 Member

same problem here... but i got it as an iso file.. i load into iso buster and it says track 1.. rnt i ment to see the files ?

4. slicer67

slicer67 Guest

The way you make this work is to copy the DVD to your harddrive and replace the 16 SFD files in the videos directory with blank files. you can get a blank.sfd file from http://www.balugabutt.com in the DOWNLOAD section. Download the file and replace cin01_01.sfd thru cin01_16.sfd These files are only 68kb then make your ISO files. The size of your ISO should be 4,242,944. I have tested this on an evolutionX system and a XBMC system and it works. the files that you are taking out have nothing to do with the game. They are extra video that you can play (if you want) from your video player in the game. Have Fun.

5. Forge1069

Forge1069 Member

thank you very much
    but the main problem is - i cant open the iso in iso buster to actually see the files so i can do that, if i try to it just says track 1 and shows no files.
    crossword is going to hopefully help me today to ftp it to my xbox, then back onto comp so i can see the files and do what u told me
    thanks again :)

6. JParkes

JParkes Regular member

I'm having this problem. Fourge, you need the software xiso (I think this reply is abit late but whateva) to view the files. I'm jus gonna burn it to DL.