1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clone Starview Firmware Update

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by wdot, Mar 8, 2008.

1. abbba

abbba Guest

guys can anyone can anyone post the new valid c&w codes plz the one available is not working. i'm in london

2. surf360

surf360 Guest

Hi there

Looks like got same prob as everyone else, codes going in but nothin doing, is it right its a firmware issue and not a code issue, if it is will there be a firmware update.

3. whippet1

whippet1 Member

update to v4.54 and the box should auto roll.

but dont forget to load the new box-logobg first

4. fryersey

fryersey Member

Tried the codes from Desyb link last nite on my cloned box nothing, don't know how to link the laptop and download, is there no code I can put in I live in belfast.

5. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

press ok as you enter each line of code to save them, press exit once you have the codes entered and scroll down to EMU and turn it on, press exit and exit and the channels are back on straight away, do not put v 4.54 on a clone box by the way, that is firmware for starview the box only

2.57e_E fixed for clone
    4.00e_E for starview
    4.51 or 4.54 e_E for THE BOX

6. mckeogh

mckeogh Member

ive read all previous threads and am a bit confused, ive downloaded firmware and flashed my starview ver.4.00 today. but im still getting updating on the screen. do i still need to imput codes please someone help..my heads wrecked dublin lass (N..L)

7. wisam99

wisam99 Member

[can you tell where i can find the code please i am from birmingham

Thanks

8. drew1961

drew1961 Guest

hi im on n*t from notts starview box gone down again today tried new codes but no o any ideas anyone?

9. tildy

tildy Member

help have tried all codes given for star view box, i am in dublin.loseing will to live!!! can anyone help? do i need firmware update? new to all this. please help

10. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

click the link under my signature for new codes

press menu 1570 nagravision enter new codes pressing ok button to save each line then exit, make sure emu is switched on then exit exit

11. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

click the link under my signature for new codes

press menu 1570 nagravision enter new codes pressing ok button to save each line then exit, make sure emu is switched on then exit exit

12. dezzerbfc

dezzerbfc Member

Yes i have exactly the same problem i am updating the codes manually just as i have always done and for some reason they are not saving! Please anyone any ideas. For the record i am manually inputting just as you should ie! set default saving each line individually etc. etc. I have a clone, boot 7 version 2.57 e e!

13. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

its gonna be like this from now on, only starview the box and super are autorolling as far as i know, back to the old manual way, their working on a fix but it is still unknown if there will be a fix for clones or old starview models

14. dezzerbfc

dezzerbfc Member

"its gonna be like this from now on, only starview the box and super are autorolling as far as i know, back to the old manual way, their working on a fix but it is still unknown if there will be a fix for clones or old starview models"

axxxo my problem is that the "old way" isn't working ie! inputting codes manually. I can input them but they will not save!

I'm away this weekend i hope some young boffin sorts this whole mess out for when i'm back!

15. dezzerbfc

dezzerbfc Member

scrub that last comment! Bloody hell as i hit the reply button Sly S***** came back on and all other chennels also! What is going on?????

16. mckeogh

mckeogh Member

got it sorted imput the codes from the link and hey presto, just hope it stays that way........

17. daisy01

daisy01 Member

just when i thought id got it sorted the autoroll for the clone box has died. do you think that new software will be posted/found or will the codes need inputting manually forever- nightmare!!!

18. wired21

wired21 Member

its gonna be like this from now on, only starview the box and super are autorolling as far as i know, back to the old manual way, their working on a fix but it is still unknown if there will be a fix for clones or old starview models[/quote]

hi i need help how do i find out if i have a clone or a star view the box? i locate the following from the receiver box:- star view, APU ver3.00e_E, Boot Ver:7.0 27 may 2007. thanks in advance

19. fryersey

fryersey Member

A Guy came to my house last night after 6 he got the codes from satking my starview is now on and working,

20. fryersey

fryersey Member

Went down again this morning. Knew it was to good to be true.