1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

I'm Baaaaaaccccckkkk !!!!

Yes annoying isn't it ! Plan on going Diving today & will update one way or another ! Jvc - Did you notify NailedNy - AKA wonderwoman !? Wish me luck ! In the famous words of Richard Baseheart " DIVE ,DIVE, DIVE!!! " LOL! be back soon !- I guess that dates me HUH? yeah if I was a gallon of milk I'd be cheese by now LOL! @ the best cheese shop in the district !and now for something completely different !

2. nailedny

nailedny Guest

YO YO YO!!! Hi Big, so glad we are back. I will tell you that I felt solely responsible for the closing of this thread. The puke story was way over the top and I do apologize. I'll try to stay out of those dumpsters from now on. I was so distraught over that, that I haven't been in or near a dumpster since. BUT....I'm going to go back. Can't wait to hear everyones stories...............free is free.

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

well !

went to my main dumpster ! Just trash this time ! last trip found 1 case there & one at my second though usually unproductive dumpster! none at the third ! But the time before that I found A box with 35 movies /dvd 's in their Blockbuster locking cases . I snagged it with my hook and loaded in me truck . The locks were still in the locking cases unfortunately I could only get a few out without major deconstructive case surgery ! It hurt me literrally to cut them cases up ! that plastic is tough ! But I have more cases LOL! anyhow they were in as new to slightly scratched condition nothing that won't play thru anyways ! Various titles & multiple copies of several! lot's of christmas comedies , That had to be my best movie find of all time - I'm not in the big leagues yet but I'm swinging for the far wall! NailedNy maybe you should wear some galoshes next time you go trolling for cases in the world's biggest EMESIS basin !See I was a good boy I did'nt say P*ke once LOL!P*ke,P*ke,P*ke! Welcome Back ! See you in the Movies LOL!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  4. SolShrike

SolShrike Member

I hit a few spots around town after hours (seems they keep an eye on stuff during the day now), but I managed to get about 22 double cases, and around 15 singles. Kind of a small haul on the singles but its my biggest double case grab to date! Gotta love BBs! :D

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

SolShrike- Good to hear from you again - our loyal cadre of Dumpsterkateers ! Are slowly drifting back . Or to paraphrase Monty Python "I'm not dead yet! I feel Happy ( Thump!!!) lol! SolShrike I guess everyone has a different opinion on what's a good dive ! For people such as yourself & NailedNy with Those 2 car garage -sized dumpster's and mega- case & movie finds your 37 cases was a small haul -for you I mean ! But you found a lot of doubles ! so that's good ! You had one of my average /normal dives - when I'm hitting 'em regular of course ! The last case only run I found 2 & I had to go to 2 BB's to do that! But I refuse to concede defeat - Or Smell De Feet ! Hygiene us everything LOL! As long as they dump I'll dive ! To Quote our Pontificating Potentate of Plastic & DemiGod of Dumpsterdom ! JVC "FREE IS FREE " & I agree ! Had'nt bought any dvd cases since I started diving & have'nt used up all the ones found so far ! But I'm always looking ! And One day I will find a Booger Green Double case ! open the portal to The Nega-verse and Rule the World Mu-HA,HA,HA HA, !!!!!!! Sorry My mind went to the BAHAMAS !! without me again ! LOL! SolShrike- Again good to hear from you & Welcome back ! .... OOOOOHHH !!!! , OOOH! OOOH ! Mister Kotter !!!! OOOH ! OOOH! - Sorry It did it again ! lol! Ciao!

6. SolShrike

SolShrike Member

Don't worry toxy. If I find a booger green double case, open up the nega-verse, and do indeed take over the universe... I won't forget you. Heck, I'll even name a continent after you.

Of course, you'll have to change your name to Austrailia...

:D

7. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Australia ,Australia ,Australia - Where the men are men & the Sheep are Nervous ! LOL! Kind of has a nice ring to it But I was hoping to be made HASSELLHoff of my own MOON ! Oh well a Continent is better than nothing Right? And it's better to be a Continent than Incontinent I'd say ! Whoopsie ! That one slipped out pardon the pun! It's been a banner day - Nothing on the Tv -Crap , Internet is all Wonky ! & I have vonage so when the High speed internet Goes wonky there goes my phone ! I did manage to find 1 white dvd/game case ! So hooray fer me ! The internet is intermittent so I can surf a little now Hope your having a great day & take heart it could only be worse in Ausrtralia ! Have another Foster's & chill out ! Ciao!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  8. mrchub

mrchub Regular member

@Geroid04

You said, "...something about a gay curfew and they followed me for a while so i just went home..."

Man, you should really call and complain to your local police precinct. It's completely discriminatory for you to be harassed like that and forced to go home early just because you're a homosexual.

9. Halen5150

Halen5150 Regular member

@mrchub...*lol*...

Dude, I don't think he meant it like that.....I think what he means is that the curfew itself is 'gay' or 'stupid'

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LMAO!! That was pretty good!

11. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

This thread is absolutely priceless..

12. ireland

ireland Active member

i think i am the only real dumpster diver here !

as if some remember i went into a dumpster after i seen a key-board hanging out..and found a near new computer with a monitor key-board..no mouse with a dual 3.4 core processor....looks like no more then 20 hours on it..

see ye all......logging out..
    cheers

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  13. Halen5150

Halen5150 Regular member

Dang!!! Gerry1!! Glad to see you again! It's been awhile man!...1!1.

14. JVC

JVC Active member

New computer in a dumpster............ now [bold]that's[/bold] a good dive!

Yeah......... Hey gerry! It [bold]has[/bold] been awhile. Where you been hiding?
    Through with the move, I hope?

15. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Computer Hey!

Good find ! Internet is up and running ( thank god!) was all Wonky & slow since last friday ! Could'nt even download covers . was going stir crazy ! & have vonage for Phone so when cable goes wonky/internet phone goes too! back amongst the living fer now anyways ! Now to replace the mouse that is going bad . Thinking trackball anyway did'nt find anycases today freshly dumped but will try agin later! Ciao Y'all1

16. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Come on !

I know you Guys & Girl ( NailedNy ) are out there I can hear you Breathing ! LOL!

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm going diving tonight. i'll see what i can get :)

18. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Auslander- Good Hunting ! Safe Diving & Good luck !

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

arg, no booty to be capcha'd, cap'n. i did have some police run-ins, a minor skirmish that almost became a ...well, group fight. and i burned my arm on a cigar. ah well, was mostly a good night :)

20. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Well I don't think cop fighting qualifies as an Olympic sport just yet ! But my money's on you in the 20 yard taser dash ! Zap ! OW!! Crackle Ow!!! Me I'm to slow ! May make a dive today weather permitting of couRse ! will post if I do good or bad ! Good luck and the trick is zig zagging when your dodging TASERS OWWWW !!!!!! Ciao!