1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

To all the little & not so little Dumpster-kateers- Welcome aboard ! & happy Diving !!!!

2. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

I'm just a Little Dumpster-Kateer now, But I'm gonna be a Big Dumpster some day...getting my snorkel ready for Wednesday morning. It's like Christmas every week...

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

RippDogg- You've go the spirit ! Either that or the toxic dumpster fumes have Permanently pickled your brain already ! LOL! Just kidding !!!! Your saving money & the enviorment at the same time !!! To use the Ubiquitous catch phrases That I'm growing to hate!!!! " How cool is that ? , Is that cool or what ect..... ! you get the picture ? anyway continued safe & prosperous diving thar' lil buddy !! And happy Burning !!

4. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Praise be to JVC, the Patron Saint of Dumpster Diving, for he hath blessed me once again; 62 singles and 4 duals. I shall sacrifice the neighbor's cat in reverence to his wisdom and blessings.

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

getting ready to hit up Blockbuster dumpster tonight after work tonight. i need to hit it big just once....lol

6. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Got a neighbor with a cat?

7. JVC

JVC Active member

Yes, and I'm a cat lover.......... :eek:)

8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well im off to do some hunting...wish me luck. i need it, havent had any at blockbuster yet..lol

9. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

another big goose egg for me. hell the noly thing in there dumpster was a box with shreaded papers go figure.... starting not to like dumpster diving...lol

10. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

It's obvious to me that you have angered the Dumpster Gods, somehow. I would send a 50-pack of Taiyos to JVC and see if anything changes.....lol

11. JVC

JVC Active member

Yeah...........that's a great idea! :eek:)
    BTW.......I use +R's.

12. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Do it Cinci....you remember that feeling when you were waist deep in spent Blockbuster microwave popcorn bags, coke cans and cases...yes....the cases, tossing them, 10 at a time, from the dumpster to the trunk...as many as you could grab at one time.... You can have it again.....

13. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

See, if Rob was a Red Sox fan, he'd know he's just one visit away from the big one. A Cincy fan throwing in the towel after a few dry spells? Me smells a wannabe Yankmee fan. Hang in there Rob and remember, the 2004 world champions were behind 3 games to zero, losing in the 7th inning, and did they give up when they were in a position where no team in any sport has ever came back from? I would use the phrase "I'd be willing to bet.." but that's a sore subject with certain citizens of Ohio.

14. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Amen to that...I'll be searching dumpsters in the Ft. Myers area in T-minus 6 weeks and counting for Spring Training, so if I would be infringing upon another diver's territory, I need to know. Two weeks of Sox Baseball, ocean motion, and dumpster commotion. Go Sox.....Go Blue....

15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

LMAO

OMG, what have i been thinking? i need to run and get to those dumpsters, now after all the inspiration i have just gotten i need to get back in the saddle so to say, get right back in that dumpster and just PUKE my brains out with all this silliness. cause us REDS dont get in the postition to be down 3 games to none and only 1 out left for our playoff lives...lol we just beleive in sweeping people out of our way..
    just remember there is allways hope for ya. the reds are like america we let anyone in that wants in. it not to late to jump the fence, swim the ocean, hop the border... whatever it take we will take you. once a reds fan there is nothing greater.....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

you guys ROCK...

16. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

You've been drinking the water down there, haven't you. Either that, or you've been standing too close to the speakers at a Bronson Arroyo concert. In either case, the Reds won't be sweeping anyone until they can get over the .500 mark.....for a whole season. Now get back in the dumpster and don't come out til we call you.

17. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

LMAO......and if you happen to find an old wheelchair while you're hunting around in there, run it over to Cinergy. I hear Junior reinjured his toe when he hit it with his cast after his knee gave out on him. Go RedS....ox. Praise be to JVC.

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well bronson might be able to pitch but he is not all that good a musician...lol dont get down on JR just cause you dont have him.. if he was to come to boston it would be a different story.... he's not like manny gets a hang nail and has to sit the bench... if it wasnt for all the heart shilling has that team would be a lost cause..lol
    take that back he was in the rumors about steroids also...lol why cant they just be great with out the roids you know like JR..... 563 HR all without any roids.....lol just joking guys. the indians can win it all as long as they knock out the YANKME'S on there way..lol

19. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

I went teusday and made a small haul 7 cases with one double !small potato's I know but it was cold and raining and that's all that were there anyways ! & One was a double so was'nt a complete wash out ! cincyrob ! Keep the faith ! The Dumpster will provide !!! It's like fishing ( You don't catch fish every time or it would be called Catching !!!! right ) I go several trips empty handed and then Wham ! I hit Gold ! You can also increase your odds by visiting more than one dumpster on a regular basis! if it is feasible in your situation! Keep trying one good dive & you'll be hooked ! If I find one case I'm happy ,If I find even more I'm exstatic !!!!!! & if I hit it really good it's Cabbage Patch Tyme !!!! LOL! And please don't hurt the Kitty !!!! I'm not a cat person per se' but I like cats & dogs too ! If you gotta kill something ! Kill some chickens !!! Nice kosher chickens like Alice Cooper !!!! LOL!) There are more chickens on earth than people !!!! Eat More CHIKKIN!!!! LOL! & Your sending out free spindles of Taiyo Yuden or Verbatims -Please sir I'd like some more ! With free cases & Razzleberry Dressing for all ! God Bless us everyone !

20. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

to funny bigtoxy....gonna hit 2 of them on my way home tonight. maybe even a hollywood video