1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. neptune

neptune Regular member

quote from RippDogg Somewhere in this frozen tundra is My Neptune Manager Lady and by God I'm gonna find her! lol

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  2. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

I'm not sure what the weather's like there, but steer clear of the "mistake." That wind coming off the lake is a killer.

3. neptune

neptune Regular member

trust me around here is no time for dumpster diving. its very cold and windy. thought i would go store diving on saturday but the girl said she only works monday thru friday. i really dont need any cases i have over a 100 and they need filled lol. next week i might stop by the store and see if she has any ready for me :) couldnt hurt to have some more lol

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  4. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

RippDogg- Pole Beans - Bean Pole ? Mister Bean? Beans Give me Gas Really Bad & There is nothing Worst Than a sasQuatch With gas Trust Me ! Hmmmmmmm! RippDog ? is that why they call you that? Because You Like to let'em Ripp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! Phew !!!! Just kidding ! Later gang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

My family of 22 kids and I usually have "Dumpster Dive Wednesdays"!!!! I send them to Walmart,Circuit City,all the places with Aol disc in the cases and we get as many as we can!!!! As an incentive I let the the kid with the most cases not have to open them when we get home and take out all the aol disc. If anyone has had a child and does not know the father, please call me at 555-555-5555, I will claim them as long as I can send them in stores to get cases...Oh and I dont pay child support... Cheap labor is hard to find, unless you use child slavery...

6. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

I'm not touching that one.

7. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

RippDogg- Naw !Just Kidding ! Gnaw - Dogg ( I made a Funny LOL!!!!) If You hear you Puppy Make a QueeF !!! Then he needs a Vet ! Something to Do with the Horizontal Vs. Vertical Digestive tract & Looser SpHlincters ? ( Thank You Mr.Wizard !!! ) My late brother had a poodle who would lay by your feet when you sat down on the sofa ! & Then his Lil' Tum Tum Would jump ! And Man Talk about Funky !!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing about this that was funny is then The little Poodle dog would walk a few feet awaY turn and look at you Like you did it instead of him ! Well So Much for todays lesson in Cannine Gastroenterolgy !!!!!!!!!! Sadly Lil' Snowball went to His fuzzy reward Before his master But he was A'ight For a Poodle ! Ciao! Y'all !

8. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

I've got two black labs that can force you out of a room when they eat the wrong things. You're right about "funky!" I was thinking about adopted a couple more and forcing them to look in dumpsters for me. I don't know about the whole "outsourcing" thing.

9. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

this dont have anything to do with diving but it does have something to do with one of its BIG members...lol look at the title of movie

[​IMG]

10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Kewl !!!!!!!!!!!!- Bout time we get equal billing around here ! But we've been working behind the scenes for awhile it's just most Folks either don't notice or care or Both ! Harry & the Henderson's , BigFoot & wild Boy ! The Six Million Dollar Man ! ect... All Classics ! As well As Cal Worthington's Dog Spot ! ( Sometimes it's the Humiliating little parts that Hurt an Actor !) " But There are No Small Parts just Small Actors ! " And know midget jokes either! We're Tight with Local 6136 - Dwarves, Midgets, Hobbits & Elves Union - When They strike ,no Christmas - Always Winter !Never Christmas !!!!! So sad !!!BTW CincyRob New Pics are Up !WWCD ? Ciao!

11. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

neptune- Great Tag line on your Signature ! You wear it well !

12. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

guess i need to get back in the saddle again(or the dumpster depending on how you look at it..lol) just ordered some rpintable TYs. and going to office Depot to check out there media they have on sale.. gonna need some more cases im under 400 now... cant have that..

if ya get a chance Bigtoxy check that movie out. Sasquatch Mountain. pretty desent movie.... watching the one i burned at 16x's right now so far not a thing wrong with it..being burned at 16x that is

13. neptune

neptune Regular member

yeah thanks i got the second idea from you BIGTOXY69

14. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Collecting DVD cases (free ones) is Like Poke'mons ! Gotta get 'em all LOL! & you Can never be to rich , To thin , Or have To many Free DVD cases ! I would Have thrown You can never be to Furry in there to ! But that would probably only apply to me or at the most a few others ! LOL! Hope You and all the Roving Band of Dumpster-Kateers have Checked out the new pics ? Enjoy ! Happy Presidents day ! ,Happy Mardi Gras ! ( Lundi Gras - Day Before mardi Gras is BS- (made up holiday !!!!) Everyone have a Safe ,Productive & happy Dive Later Ciao! y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@bigtoxy69

Going to any parades or just diving?

16. Ofnir1

Ofnir1 Regular member

Hey BIGTOXY69, I went to my local BB last night and found a butt load of those DVD cases you were talking about! I didn't take any though, but I did find a game manual to Tony Hawk's Project 8, and what's weird about it, is that I just rented that game too! So now I know all the controls and everything.

Ever been to dumpsterworld.com? I remember in one of the threads, someone was saying how weird it was when they were thinking something like "hey, I need a new printer", they ended up finding a printer in the dumpster! In my case, I was thinking about having a spare computer to do some Win95 hacks on, and I ended up finding a computer in the dumpster! Weird, eh? I just hope that the PC I just found doesn't have any messed up pics or anything like that, or it's contacting the Police for me! lol

17. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

I/m gonna go to the Parades But not in the French Quarter/tourist trap area - I grew up here & It's kind of a been there done that kind of thing ! My idea of mardi gras fun used to be going to the Quarter & walking around drinking & watching the other people being Drunk and costumed and all that - Taking an occasional picture or two -Nuff' said on that ! where we go now is still fun but a little more family oriented & not as crowded ! Besides my feet are'nt as young as they used to be ! dumpsterworld.com ? no kidding ? will check that out when I get back to the real dumspter-world ! The Gestalt is Now Syncrhonicity is here? - Yeah when things like that happen it's creepy !? My wife & I were talking about the Movie Enemy Mine!! - We've both saw it along time ago - &she told me I love that movie I could watch it over &over !!! So I said okay I' don't know if it's on dvd because I was'nt actually looking for it ? But I'll see if it's available? I went to Wallyworld & boom !Right there in the DVD Budget Bin ( Older movies & such ) $4.00 & Change ! I was going to order it online & it would have been about $7.00+ and what was crazy about that is it was cheaper to by a 2fer of Enemy Mine/Alien nation - Then to buy Enemy mine by itself ? & that as with each movie on it's own disc not two movies on a Double Layer DVD ? Go Figure ? but Wallyworld jad it even cheaper so they got the nod ? Still that kind thing is creepy ! Oh Well will check y'all later -

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

I can't believe this!! GGRRRRR!!! I went to my little dumpster o goodies yesterday afternoon and checked it out and there were cases o'plenty. Went back early this morning and they were ALL GONE. :( Someone has the same idea I do and they're stealing my stash. LOL. Oh well, gotta be the early late at night bird next time. :)

Have some fun for all of us BIGTOXY69. Take is easy on the feet and don't get to drunk, there might be people watching you. lol.

......gm

19. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Don't worry greensman! I did have a Good time But just soft drinks &water ! Will Be heading back to the ponderosa today ! And what's that expression greensman? If you Snooze You lose ? Sorry about your luck on that one ! Sometimes Dumpster Diving Can be Like Playing That Game OPeration ! But instead of the Buzzer going BZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!! when you Touch the side of the space of the part your removing ! With Dumpster Diving you Get the Clear plastic bags of cases all the way to the top lip/rim of the Dumpster and it Bust wide open !! LOL! It happens ! Fortnately /unfortunately for me my local dumpsters usually just have 'em loose . Though one time I found 30 movies already in a box ! Almost like they were waiting just for me ? Well if they were'nt ?I won't Tell nobody LOL! Anyways ! greensman Better luck next time - Maybe you could use the Google Sattelite thingie to watch your dumpster on the sly ? LOL! CiaO!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  20. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Well I'm Back from a restful mardi gras & stressfull everything else !Don't ask !!! May make a dumpster run tomorrow ? If things go okay ? Good luck & see y'all around the water Cooler LOL! later!