1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumpster diving !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Digerati8, Jul 6, 2005.

1. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Of course if the big Red Machine ever wins another championship, their logo will appear on cans of Milwaukee's Best" or something of the sort.

2. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

now theres nothing wrong with some milwaukees best(ice)
    heck after 108 years of total failure i would be proud to have a title again. enjoy it while ya can. the era of the roids is over so all of bostons chances are now slim to nun again....lmao.
    The Little Red Machine is doing just fine.giving people some hope for now. the only chance we have is to stay healthy and we arent right now.

i did think i seen taht ring and can before. the ring i saw in the buble gum dispenser outside a barbershop, and the can im sure my 10yo tossed 50 of them a few weeks back......lol guess ill have to go do a DIVE for them...had to get back on track.

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

sorry Dr. EVIL!

garmoon bows down and takes his 40 lashes. Now does this mean I get maybe 12 virgins, to enjoy in the here and now.
    'Cause there is nowhere mentioned that SEX is even permitted in Heaven nor Hell.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

do you deserve it? dr. evil has got nothing compared to me.

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

no comment LOL

6. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Not to step on the toes of any religon or dash the hopes of some potential suicide bomber, but if they make it to heaven or paradise as a virgin, just how ugly are they?

Personally if I was to be rewarded with female flesh in the afterlife I would like one slutty chick who knew what she was doing.

(Me smell ban for this one)

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

ban afterguard deoderant?

8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

LMAO!!!! and who said ddp had no sense of humor???

im with you on this one BlivetNC lol

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

yeah, ddp is a rather witty nice guy when his capacitor isn't charged!

LMAO

10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

[/ Yeah !!!! I would Settle For Thailand " Interesting Food , Beautiful Women !!!! IT might'nt Not Be Heaven But Could have Dibs on Paradise ??????????? Unfortunately It did'nt appear So For The Late Character actor, B-Movie Star & Kung Fu/ Kwai Chang Cain Star David Carridine Who Was Either Murdered , Commmited Sideways or Accidentally Hung Hisself durning a Bout of Auto-Erotic asphixiation - & While My prayers and Condolences go Out To his Family I can't see Punching out like that ? But as that Catch Phrase Goes " The world may never Know?"

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  11. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Went yesterday Will post results once all is counted and sorted !!! Wake Up america !!!!!!!! The EaRth has a Fever !!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  12. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Biggie

Yeah it's HOT and last night I left a hose running all night watering a flower bed and the street and storm drains. Nothing growing in the street yet tho. And after work when I got home AC was not working. Just the drain pipe and pan were full but I did have to get in attic at 1pm must have been 150 degs, and blow the damn algae out of the line. LOL

13. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Bleach works wonders cleaning out algae and scum from AC condensate lines.

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Yeah it got a good dose of 50% bleach and water after unstopping. Someone also told me liquid draino also is good for keep the drain opened. Anyone tried that?

15. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

garmoon- naw just used bleach / chlorine myself ! Would recommend caution if you try the draino thing !!!!! - Okay Gang Yesterdays Totals - 290 cases mostly the Booger Green Game cases along with a Fair amount of White DVD/game cases and The rest were mostly Blockbuster Heavy Duty Locking cases !!! , Also retrieved were 59 Playstation 3 cases and 6 Bluray cases along with about 2dozen Marley & Me Frisbee's ( Ooops!!!! I mean Flying disc) Frisbree's a trademark !!!!- I also Found a Pristine framed artwork Marilyn Monroe Picture still in the original packaging {Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} I hit my regular /favorite BB first & Found Most of the Booger Green& white Cases , All the frisbee's and the Marilyn Monroe print there !!! THen to Stop #2 MOre Cases & almost Got some free Movies ( Loose DVD's ) But they were all Killed with a Box cutter so Curse You BB employee !!!! . Then Just like the last 2 or three Times At the third stop The BB Nerd was there already so El paso on that one ! Still To quote that Shakespearian Actor & Famous Rap Artist ICe CUBE - Damn Right it was a Good Day LOL!!!!!! Ciao Y;all

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  16. greensman

greensman Regular member

NICE haul buddy!! Didn't know you knew the "Shakespearean" poet known as ICE CUBE... :D You're a man of many "appreciations". :p

17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

We South Louisiana people are playing with the jokers too. 54 cards in our decks. LMAO

18. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

greensman- yeah Buddy I know's about The CUbe !!!! and Googlepllex's Too ! But I had a Hard Time buying him as a XXX Da' Cube just did'nt Impress Me as a Navy Seal Material ? Elephant Seal Maybe ? Harbor Seal ? well that depends on the size of your harbors ? Maybe the next XXX should be a Woman Robin Coleman - American Gladiator Hellga? Grace Jones ?,Chyna The Wrestler ? , gina carano? H'mmmm !!!!! Ya' Buddy Between the High heat and 1000% Humidity Here It does something too the Brain ? Compression I think because it has to compete for headspace with Moss ,Mold and Mildew LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! It's either Dat or we drinks too much Swamp POP? BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Naw that can't be it ? anyway It's nice to see some post here without my name on them for a change !!!! keep it up !!! and post too LOL !!!!! Cheers gang & Later all !!!! Ciao!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  19. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

went this past teusday morning and ended up with about twenty cases ! Including a double but I had to hit all three spots and root through the bagged garbage to get those !!!!' I love the smell Of fresh Garbage in the Morning !!!!! , Smells Like ?, Smells Like Victory LOL!!!" But on the upside for once the BB nerd was'nt at the third stop !!!! I guess Neptunes's Manager lady dumped him ? Oh! well The course of Love like the Outcome of Dumpster diving often is a Empty Promise !!!! Sometimes I'm so Deep I even scare's Myself !!!!! OoooooooooooHHHHH!!!!!!! Goosebumps !!!! I did it again LOL!!!!!!!

20. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Tried my first dive and came up empty handed, ah, the laughter of CincyRob fills the hollow dumpster....