1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jabrony24, Mar 16, 2006.

1. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Is that all you need?
    Cheers

2. jabrony24

jabrony24 Member

Yeah im great now...dude i cant thank you enough im sorry for taking up so much of your time but i really appreciate it....if i have any other questions in the future do you mind if i contact you for help..at least i know i can trust you and you know what you are doing..if not thats cool but i really do thank you for all the help

3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

If you have more questions, stop by my page and leave me message there.

Enjoy. I gotto go now.

4. jabrony24

jabrony24 Member

thanks a ton...take care

5. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Since you like the evox, I will show you the new skins. Just tell me when you are ready.

6. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

goto my page and read my message.

7. walz04736

walz04736 Member

need to now what kind of screw driver and what size plez. To upgrading my hard drive plez i got every thing but that.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  8. steef010

steef010 Member

its so easy! just put a memoryblock into your controller and go to the memory of your xbox(the original green main menu)there's a message that your xbox cant find a true memoryunit and you have the option to try to find the unit again or search your harddisk.
    choose to search harddisk and there will be a message that your xbox cant go to your harddisk, cause the evox is on the "wrong" drive.
    than your xbox asks to replace the evox and put it to e-drive or f-drive or g-drive. if it still doesnt work do everything again, but now put it to x,y, or z-drive