1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help redlight cameras

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by akamk, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

no need, you'll be fine. :)

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

as for the camera it takes two pictures one when you enter the intersection the front or your car and thain another picture of the back of your car, to make sure that the licence plate number matches, also the ticket goes to the regesterd owner of the car or truck, van, in the town of springfield missouri, they just put in the cameras, and it costs the city $4195.00 per month per camera, to make the cameras pay for them selves they would have to catch two red light runners a day to break eaven for the month.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  3. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Seems to me the onus is on the state to prove that YOU were driving the car. Unless they've got a picture of you behind the wheel, I'd go out, buy a digital camera (a Nikon preferably), take some pics of the car and the camera (not the Nikon), and hire a high-power attorney cause it's all about the principle of the thing.

4. akamk

akamk Member

iseee i seee, well the camera that was on that intersection was only one camera there was no camera behind me or anything, it was just that single camera

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

probably not a camera at all then, but a motion sensor for triggering the lights.