1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. davidhud

davidhud Member

I saved an xbox game image, now when I go to burn it, I have to select a dvd recorder, I am unable to fill it out. Why?

2. davidhud

davidhud Member

How can I burn the image, it won't let me select a burning program!

3. Garethm3o

Garethm3o Guest

Hi all

I have a little problem with backups of xbox games here is the hardware i have so far, 1 modded Xbox (unleash X) 1 Laptop, 1 network cable between the 2, I have managed to rip (VIA FTP) an xbox game from my xbox to my laptop, I have used Qwix to patch the vbe, I then used Qwix to create an iso, and then used nero burning rom (file--->open---->splintercell.iso, writing speed 4x finalise disc---->burn) I am using dvd+rw media (this is where i think the problem is) The disc burns ok, but when i go to play it in my xbox all i get on screen is loading Splinter Cell, and it stays like that till I reboot, Can anyone please tell me if I am doing anything wrong or advise me in anyway please ?

Thanks for your time.

4. Garethm3o

Garethm3o Guest

As a note just if it makes any difference at all, I have also burned the same .iso onto a DVD+R and I am still getting the same problem.

5. pinnola

pinnola Guest

ok i tried backing up my socom 2 and i used the dvd decryptor Read>ISO> Read and the REad>ISO>Write idid all that crap i pop the discinto my ps2 and it says it can not read disc and cant i have to put in a ps2 type disc and shit i dont have a mod chip is there ANYWAY TO BACKUP YOUR GAMES WITHOUT A MOD CHIP i dont feel like ripping open my ps2 i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. qasim1991

qasim1991 Regular member

OK it is possible to play backups without a modchip, but first....
    pinnola, you just MIGHT want to check in the PS2 forums... not many xbox forums are about the ps2...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  7. pinnola

pinnola Guest

o0o damm my bad

8. penner13

penner13 Guest

how can i burn xbox games with nero 7

9. Chris_G

Chris_G Member

Hey guys,

I am new here. My name is Chris (isn't that obvious?), and I'm 16. I want to burn some PS2 games, and I don't even know what I need, or where to start. Help??? ok, has anyone ever used DVD WizardPro? Here's the link, if you want to know about it (which you probably already do).

http://www.tomdownload.com/dvd_software/dvd_wizard_pro.htm

Please help me!

10. xbmc_xbox

xbmc_xbox Member

Hi, well i burned the game half-life2 on a dvd+r with Alcohol 120%,
    the dvd works on xbox but not if i wanna play, and than this comes "the disk is demaged,..." what can i do now, do i have to burn the dvd with another program?

11. Ditto2002

Ditto2002 Guest

I have an idea of how to possibly play the xbox games on the pc. Possibly able to burn them too. Take the drive out of the xbox and install it into the pc. Also take the HD out and put that in the pc too. The xbox drive should read it and act as the xbox, and the HD should let you play it because of the OS on it.

12. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

xbmc, what method did you use to burn with alcohol? please be more specific

13. Cancer

Cancer Guest

How to burn an Xbox Game:
    1:Get the game onto your computer
    2:If its not an ISO then make it an ISO by using Qwix
    3:Use any programme that burns ISO's eg Nero burning Rom
    4:put the game in your MODDED Xbox

If the game is not an ISO and it wont work when you turn it into 1
    1:Open up the folder which contains the game
    2:Check to see if there are any .Rar files if there are then extract ALL of them in 1 go
    3:In the .Rar there should be ISO the ISO' if extracted correctly should all form 1 ISO
    4:Open up Qwix then choose extract ISO Extract the files to a new folder.
    5:eek:pen up this new folder and inside should be the game files etc. Look for a file called default.xbe if its there the Game should work
    6:Burn the ISO Using The Iso burner that you hac eg: Nero

If you followed this correctly the game should work

14. heyhey1

heyhey1 Member

Okay I have one question if anyone could help me in?
    I have a modded xbox. i want to burn a game that i have downloaded on my harddrive using Alcohol 120%. please if someone could help me. all i need is how to burn a game to my harddrive t a DVD with Alcohol 120%. PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND I WASTED ABOUT 20 DVD-R WITH DUD BURNT GAME ATTEMPTS!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!

15. Cancer

Cancer Guest

Does alcohol burn ISO's?
    if it does get a programme called qwix and make it into an ISO then simply burn it to a disk thats what works for me

16. hackie

hackie Member

I NEED HELP TO BURN A X-BOX GAME CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE jonyjojo@hotmail.com i would really be happy if someone could help me thank you !~!!!!

17. Cancer

Cancer Guest

Read the posts there have been about 10 ways to burn a game written down and im sure 1 of them works

18. xbmc_xbox

xbmc_xbox Member

thanks for your help

19. gamecopyr

gamecopyr Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2006
  20. 987zyx

987zyx Member