How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Cflax

Cflax Member

Okay, I have been reading through these forums and I see alot about this topic, but my question hasnt already been answered, i dont think. im new to this so be detailed but. I downloaded a bittorrent of Call of Duty 3 I used PowerISO to convert it to .iso i used DVD decrypter to burn it as an iso file. my xbox didnt read the disk. my box is untouched. do i need to put something on it for it to read it or am i just doing this wrong. plz help me!

2. kris46

kris46 Member

hi i need to know how i burn xbox games using nero, my console is chiped and i have nero i just need to know how to burn the game please help me if u know what i need to do

3. Tabzy

Tabzy Guest

yes u need to chip your xbox m8, un-chipped xbox's wont play copies.

4. Tabzy

Tabzy Guest

here is a very gd step by step guide on how to copy n burn xbox games dude, i read through it n didnt have a problem at all copyin xbox games. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/359376

5. Cflax

Cflax Member

ok do i have to chip my box or can i just download somekind of mod? and for either of these options how and where do i get them?

6. Tabzy

Tabzy Guest

Yep u def have to chip ur xbox to play copied games or dvd's, ya cant jus download a mod. i'm not sure were u'd get ur best buy from as i havent chipped my xbox yet, i jus know that u def need it chipped to play copied disc's. try google :p i think the xecuter 3 chip is the one 2 get at mo... pretty simple to install too.

7. daddygama

daddygama Member

where do you even download your games at?

8. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Now that's a stupid question ^^^ look on the public torrents.

9. rast14

rast14 Guest

can you send me screen shots please

10. rast14

rast14 Guest

can anyone send me screen shots so i can copy my xbox games on nero

11. rast14

rast14 Guest

please

12. Tabzy

Tabzy Guest

13. rast14

rast14 Guest

14. rast14

rast14 Guest

thanks

15. hybread

hybread Member

Can i copy games if i have a softwear mod or do i need a mod chip

16. nhlwild24

nhlwild24 Member

17. aj2006

aj2006 Member

18. bigwheel2

bigwheel2 Member

Hi, i have a mod chip in my xbox (don't know what kind it is, my brothers friend put it in for me). i have downloaded games and made then into .iso's when i burn them they won't work in my xbox. I burned them using both with Nero and alcohol 120%. I think I must be missing something or doing something wrong. im sure my xbox plays burnt games because i have borrowed friends' before. . . any ideas?

19. xdigitalx

xdigitalx Guest

G'day all!!
    Can someone plz tell me if there is a PROPER way to burn downloaded files (ISO) for ps2 and xbox so that I can use them in my ps2 machine without having to have a modchip installed? I seem to be getting alot of conflicting information about what to use! A step by step file on what programs to use and what do would be greatly appreciated! I have purchased new hardware and some new software for burning but am unfortunately still SOL!

Thanx all
    Regards
    DIGITAL

20. chingon07

chingon07 Guest

Ok so here is my problem i got the magic booting cd off line so i can play back up games in my ps2 but everytime i put a the back up game in it says not valid ps2 game and i have burned the games with nero and alcohol 120 and they just dont seem to work can somebody please tell me what am doing wrong1 thanks.....