1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make 'Tomb Raider Legend' fit on a DVD-5 ?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by atomick, Apr 8, 2006.

1. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

You can not make an ISO biger then 4GB whit the FAT drive that you have.you need a NTFS drive to make it biger then 4GB.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  2. Rudemystr

Rudemystr Guest

Hi guys,

I am having a similar problem; I have burnt the game without deleting any files – my problem is sometimes the game loads no problem but starts to freeze up during game play other times it loads really slowly and then just freezes up.

This is busting my head ……. I have never had this problem before, I’ve tried burning it at different speeds, cleaned up writer, tried turning off IGR (Evolution X), set the systems clock and cleaned the Cache but it’s just not happening ……. Please can someone advise.

3. shademand

shademand Regular member

Have you tried using Avalaunch instead? Its been my experience that games play better under Avalaunch as oppose to the Evox dash.

4. vegeta66

vegeta66 Guest

dont dvd-5 discs have 4.7gb's of storage---never mind--->

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2006
  5. Rudemystr

Rudemystr Guest

Thanks Shademand,

That's an idea but i have never had this problem this is what dosn't make sense - could it be the DVD's that im using, i know the ones i use are not top quality.(but they seem to have done the job in the past).

6. shademand

shademand Regular member

Its possible that the DVD is bad, its possible that you have a DVD-Rom drive that is hyper sensitive too. I think you already know your options either redo the game on a different DVD or try to play the one you have under a different dash. Like I said before the instances have been rare, but I have a game or two that acts crazy if I play it through the Evox dash but works just fine if I use Avalaunch. I too never use the top of the line, brand DVDs, $19.99 for a 100 pack no matter what the brand and I am buying 'em. And I don't burn'em at super slow speeds either, yet I can count the number of bad DVDs I've run across on one hand. And I have an Xbox with a Thomson DVD drive.