1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't Burn A 360 Game nor xbox1 games.. Please Help.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Condawg, Oct 26, 2008.

1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

No problem, just thought you'd get more replies this way. I can't help with the 360 side of things, am just tagging along as i'm looking into getting a 360; i do have loads of old styles xboxes though, and burning the games for those is easy.

2. Condawg

Condawg Member

Could you give me a hand there, please?
    That's what I'm asking about.

I'm trying to burn Xbox Original games (old style Xbox, or Xbox 1, or whatever) to play on my modded 360.

Tried using Ritada DVD-Rs, didn't work, but I also have Memorex DVD+Rs.
    Trying to do it with Mac software (I'm using Toast 9 Premium), but it's not working.
    Any other Mac software to get it to work would be appreciated, or even whatever Windows software you use to burn original Xbox games, because I have Windows XP on my Mac, too.

Thanks

3. evnflow

evnflow Guest

@creaky..you sure about the single layer backups of xbox1 games working on the modded 360?..haven't backed one up in awhile..but i thought i used dual layer, cuz i had to buffer/fill the remaining space..and that c4eva's firmware didn't read single layer disc..may be wrong..just can't remember..

4. evnflow

evnflow Guest

5. Condawg

Condawg Member

Ahh, thanks =]

Still gotta wait until I get the discs, though :\

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

a-ha, i half thought we were all at cross purposes. As i say i have no idea about 360's, i was talking about xbox1 backups being used on xbox1's.

7. evnflow

evnflow Guest

gotcha man..was thinking the samething..just wanted to make sure..it's been a min since i've backed any games up..