1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milka Chocolate

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by avitron, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Never was a salt and vinger person. I liked smoked bacon, sour cream and onion, Ketcup, and when in the mood Dill pickle Crisps (Chips). For being a Canadian, I rarely use vineger at all, I am more of a manonaise, cream person.

Any one like or try Marmite or Vegimite. I haven't had it but every one, excepts my british friends start to puk on contact.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Oriphus are you missing your edit message button or delibarately trying to get to me?? I'm trying to keep my email account as clear as possible becuase believe it or not I do have a life outside aD and when i get 100 thread has been updated emails and find out that 50 of them are irrelevant posts on serious forums or like this a unneeded double post i get angry! So please learn how to use edit!

3. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

100?!

Geez thats a lot, the most i get is around 28.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Calm down eh, i dont do it that often

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Well Except on the Soccer thread, three posts in a row.

6. Dela

powerdup, it can be more than that, even dRD who is on holiday picks up at least 150 a day.

Oriphus, i know you dont do it often but when u do it seems to be right after i post, which is why i thought you might be joking around since u often in the past make 2 or 3 and said sorry dela i know u hate it etc etc!

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

No i did once to joke with you in a thread. THe soccer thread is different because they are not directly after one another (time-wise). It is incase someone reads it and feels the ened not to reply to that comment, therefore i do a seperate comment on a seperate issue. :)

8. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

150 updated threads to go through...That must be a pain in the neck.

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, its very rare for me to subscribe to threads, i usually just go back through the whole forum each day or so.

10. Xian

Xian Regular member

Oriphus, that was a line that Al Pacino said in Devil's Advocate

11. avitron

avitron Guest

this is a chocolate post keep it that way

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

It did get really off topic. What is the oddest thing people have had with choocolate, coverd with chocolate, or chased with chocolate?
    Any budy other than canadian's here of Coffee Crisp or Smarties?

13. Dela

Actually off topic posting is gone serious on this forum, afterdawn is lookin at a new server i believe just to handle it all and im lookin for the next guy who double posts cause i have 178 updates in 24 hours!

14. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Dela, you went of topic with an off topic topic. Nice one. Eat some chocolate covered ant and hop back on :)

15. Dela

I'm in all other topics, going off topic which is really not such a serious problem in a any way but lately on all forums there has been severe off topic posting lol, i would say about 50% of posts are off topic now lol, have to wait till the end of the summer when all the mods get back lol! then war will break out :p haha :)

16. avitron

avitron Guest

i like smarties

17. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Ive never heard of either, probably because im not a canadian. The weirdest thing ive had with chocolate was an earthworm(I finally did it!) It was ok...i didnt taste the earthworm at all just the chocolate.

BTW the chocolate i used was a melted hershey's bar.

18. ABMone

ABMone Guest

ok first of all why eat chocolate covered insects. just eat chocolate

and now i cant believe nobody mentioned the best candy of all time POP ROCKS O yeah!

19. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

I guess people eat chocolate covered insects because they need challenges in their lives. Who knows, maybe in a few years there will be chocolate covered glass or something. I know there will be some hard-core chocolate enthusiasts that will eat those up in a second.

Yeah! Pop Rocks are awesome. You know I actually thought the rumor about mixing pop rocks with coke(the drink not drug)would create some sort of exploding device.

20. avitron

avitron Guest

I'm Going To The Store Today So I Will Pick Up Some Coke And Pop Rocks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.