1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfering PSX Game saves to the XBOX to play on pcsxbox HELP!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Mike581, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

It is true that the thread isn't really serving it's purpose here.. there must be someone that knows.. even checking the official PCSXBOX site gives next to no help..

-Mike

2. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

Mike i think its got to be a convertor of some kind like you have to convert your ps2 saves dont you ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  3. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

4. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

can you ask around on mIRC

5. jkl

jkl Regular member

hmm. i already tried several convertors. from .gme to .mcd etc. also ive tried the original pcsxbox site and at least five other forums plus lord knows how many off sites. and so far ive found one person who claims to know but refuses to tell how to do it... and yes i did try to bribe him.
    oh by the way im a redneck from the small part of america that can still call itself patriotic... then i moced to this place nebraska.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
  6. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

wehere sdid u speek to this guy?

7. jkl

jkl Regular member

it was some random forum off google. i forgot wivh one...but his screen-name was like trance3303.

8. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

thanks alot mate i need to do some reasearch :p

how you getting on with torrents?

9. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

jkl, when you found his username, what were you searching for on google? Also, is it possible for you to check your history for the forum? Much appreciated.

-Mike

10. jkl

jkl Regular member

sorry, ive erased my memory like twenty times since then i mentioned the guy earlier in the thread back around march 22 2006. as for what i was googleing i think it was something like "gamesaves for pcsxbox" or "transferring gamesaves for psx to xbox" or something thereabouts. sorry i can't remember much. any way i need to take the rest of the day figuringout how to get my word documents back to my computer. it shutdown on me twice. plus the documents are due tomorrow... if yall know how i wouldappreciate it if not dont worry. ill look for the guy tommorrow.

have a nice day :D

11. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

There is an "Autorecovery" program for later versions of MS word. As for the PC restarting, that is because of overheating, so you need better cooling. A new fan/s or a heatsink is what you need. Or just get one of those haiwaian ladies to wave a leaf at the back.

-Mike

12. jkl

jkl Regular member

yeah i figured this much. as for the hawaiian lady i wish. if id thought that it overheating was the case before hand i may have been able to save it... it restarted as soon as it brought the Auto recovery . im hoping that someone will know how i can pull it off my hardrive... probably wishfull thinking though...

13. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

I see, lol.

As for the saves, I found the following info -

Q: How can I manage the saves on my memory cards?

A: The memory card images are stored in E:\SAVES\PCSXBOX. Use whatever memory-card manager program you wish on them.

So I think we need a memory card manager or something. Here's the original page - http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=267037

-Mike

14. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

thanks mike but im sure its a comvertor hmmm this is sooo annoying i started this thread almost a month ago...:( there must be someone out there

15. jkl

jkl Regular member

eureka! mike 3h your a genious! go to google and google maeory card manager. download the one from aldo tools.com then ftp the save on the xbox to the computer from the just drop the save in to the xbox .mcd file. save it put it back on the xbox and tada itll be on memcard no. 10.

16. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Ah I see, glad we got it sorted then, :)

-Mike

17. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

really it work???

18. jkl

jkl Regular member

try it for yourself it works like a charm. though i hear some games might not work. but you should be fine.

19. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

thanks alot btw u really helped me out, anything u ever need help with just come to me i owe u a favour!

any chance of telling me how it works:p?

20. jkl

jkl Regular member

ill answer any of your questions after school. sorry itll take that long but go ahead and type em up. c u in a while.