1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why cant i play greg hastings paintball off my hdd?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by SpydrMike, Jun 26, 2005.

1. simonuk

simonuk Member

hi,

would someone mind giving me a pm about where the best places are to look for patches in general? Would be very grateful

2. js3350z

js3350z Member

can you PM with xbe file (or info on it)

3. darkside_

darkside_ Member

If anyone has the fix for the Max'd version PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE share it with me. I'm dying to get this game transferred to my hdd.

4. richard_m

richard_m Member

hi, I know this thread is old, but i just bought ghtp for my son and and can not play the backed up version. I don't want him to keep using the disk as he has a tendancy to totally destroy them.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@richard_m

Are you wanting to play it off a disc or HDD? If you want to play it off HDD then you need a patch.

If your burrning to disc are you....

Are you riping the game to your Xbox HDD then transfering over the game folder? If you are doing it this way then you will have trouble with it.

Try FTPing into your Xbox and choose the D: folder(Xbox DVD drive) and transfer over the files in that folder.

Once you rip the game directly from the D: Folder to your computer use Quix or Craxtion to make the xISO and burn.

That should work for you.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  6. glytch08

glytch08 Member

hehe, richard mmmm, did you see the the reply I left at XS? Man, I can't find that patch. Currently I've posted on 3 separte forums (aferdawn, XS, and x-b-o-x.net. Nobody has that patch. If you find it please update one of these forums. Personally I think it would be easier if xbins would just upload patches for games like this. Neways, remember youre not the only one hehe... I've been searchin for hrs!

Goodluck to you!

7. richard_m

richard_m Member

I am trying to play off hdd, i used dvd2xbox to copy, and it just sits at the slayer "loading" screen.

glitch, pm me if you find anything, and i will do likewise, good luck to you to mate.

8. glytch08

glytch08 Member

hey... would it be against forum rules to try to PM one of those guyz above about this? It seems as though a few of them may have this patch. I think I tried pungewe and it said that they're not available but then I was gonna PM budokai about it and I think he may still have an account. If ne1 knows if this is a bad idea (against rules) then please say something. richard mmmm, if you wanna try this just say somethin I guezz. If nobody says its a bad idea I may give it a try.

goodluck again ;)